Hiiiii everyone! Welcome back to day 10 of wedding week! Apologize for being slightly behind schedule getting this out, I (Hillary) have been insanely busy with work as we are coming up on our busy end of quarter! Nonetheless, we are back and SO excited to share a little glimpse into all things G was doing re: beauty treatments, workouts, appointments leading up to the wedding! One thing Greta knew she wanted for her summer wedding was to have a natural tan rather than get a spray tan, so she made sure to wear all open back swim suits and her natural tan was amaaaaaaaazing. Below is the suit Anna, Ellie and I got Greta for one of her showers – Hunza G makes some of the best.
Alright, now I will walk you through a quick timeline of all her beauty treatments as well as what she was up to workout wise!
Ongoing treatments/6 months out:
- Lumineux whitening strips
- Early morning lifetime classes followed by the sauna
- Some of Greta’s favorites: UpperRX, Barre, H.I.I.T, Warrior Sculpt
- Orange Theory mixed in
- I got G to join Orange Theory when we were down in Florida and it was great mixing in lifetime with orange theory leading up to the wedding — we even did two a days some mornings, felt so good & was so fun to have someone to hold you accountable. Biggest advice to getting into a workout routine, find a good accountability group, it makes it so much more fun and easy to go!
Two weeks out:
- Hair cut & color with Jamie Ploof
- Hydrating Facial with Emily at The Cave
- Diamond Glow Facial & Derma Plane with Peg at Edina Skin Care Specialists
- Eyelashes & Eyebrows with Emily at The Cave
- Manicure/Pedicure at Envy Nails in Edina
Let us know if you want more details about the treatments/people G saw leading up to the wedding or anything at all! The biggest thing is to plan well in advance because it is going to feel like you are squeezing in a lot in the short weeks leading up when you will likely have a lot of other things going on as well, but it’s all worth it 🙂
xoxo, Hill & The Blonde Party