Gifts for the Cozy Homebody
Gifts for Girls Who Like Everything
Gifts for the Artsy/Eclectic Ones
Gifts for Beauty Lovers
Gifts for Fitness Lovers
Gifts for Entertainers
Gifts for the Men in Your Life
Experiential, Subscription and Other Gift Ideas
- Subscription to Audible – we are obsessed with Audible and highly, highly recommend it as a gift.
- Subscription to MasterClass – give them the gift of learning a new skill.
- Gift certificate for ski lessons, tennis lessons, etc. Better yet, offer to join them and learn a new hobby together.
- Gift card to a nail salon, for laser hair removal (…know your audience with this one), massage, cryotherapy, or some other form of self-care
- Gift card to a cool new restaurant, their fave coffee shop, or a local boutique
- Gift card to your local theater, to be used once shows/musicals start back up
- Costco membership (reader suggestion – perfect for college students & recent grads)
- State park membership (reader suggestion – how cool & unique!)
- Custom photo books
- Vintage university memorabilia (search Ebay for cool finds from their alma mater)
Gifts for Kids
Okay, we don’t have very many littles in our lives, so this is kind of a shot in the dark. You’re probably best off asking their parents what they’re into these days. However, if you just want to go rogue, here are some things we think could be fun. We’ve included a few things our little foster bros are/were into, and a few things we liked as kids, so if you see weirdly specific things… that’d be why, haha.
We are using affiliate links, and may earn a small commission from purchases you make through this site. Thank you so much for supporting us!