When we were little, I [Anna] remember commenting on how many jackets and boots my mom had. Her response? Living in Minnesota, you could go all day without anyone seeing anything other than your boots and jacket.
…and so began the obsession with outerwear.
This season, we [like most people] are loving all the puffer jackets. They’re comfy, lightweight, and there are so many fun variations out there. Plus, the majority of puffer jackets, luxury brands aside, are less expensive than their wool counterparts, so we don’t feel too bad expanding our collection.
Here are a few of our fave affordable puffers this season:
- This Wild Fable™ shiny black puffer (pictured above) is a total statement piece, yet it goes with everything. We’d recommend ordering this one ASAP. At the time of writing this, it’s only TWENTY DOLLARS.
- Sorry to do this to you, but this velvet Zara puffer was available when we first made this list andddd now it looks like it’s sold out online. Try looking for it in stores, because it is one of our faves.
- Annnddd we found more velvet! Here and here and here. LOVE.
- But back to Zara — another cool option is this puffer parka. We really love the snaps down the side and that green goes with everything.
- For a more basic, less-bulky puffer, we actually really like this Old Navy option.
- Millennial pink. Corduroy. Puffer. Topshop really hit all the trends with this one. We’re digging it.
- To continue with those seventies vibes, this Tularosa jacket is another great option. It’s a little less puffy, and more bomber style, which is a nice change of pace.
- You may have noticed that a few of these jackets look an awful lot like some of our fave Moncler jackets. This one is a pretty wild dupe & we are here for it.
- If the yellow plaid is a bit too much for you, we think this plaid is pretty rad. Ha. Bad jokes. Moving on…
- There are a lot of great silver puffers out there, but here are a few that we’ve been eyeing: this Alice + Olivia, this Champion (another men’s jacket, but whatever), and this SAM. P.S. we are all for mixing metals in 2019.
- Some of you may recall the camo puffer jacket from 2017 that I randomly found and convinced 7 of you to buy. While American Eagle isn’t selling that exact same jacket anymore, they do have this longer version that is pretty cool.
- Last but not least, the leopard puffer. Enough said.
Well, there you have it; sixteen puffers we are loving this season. Let us know what you think and if you’re going to purchase one (or two… or three…).
2 thoughts on “2019 Puffer Jacket Roundup”
Just ordered the AEO long puffer in maroon👍🏻Like your blog ladies!
Yay! Love that one! And thank you!! 💓